Stream my entire album Basketball here:
Sun by Pat Parra
So here is my mostly acoustic album concerned with adventures in rebounding. This is the first of 3 albums that were written and recorded during this time. Basketball is nine mostly acoustic simple guitar and vocal based tracks. I feel weird about charging fixed prices for my music so I am releasing this one as a donate “what-ever-you-feel” download for a month and then I will release it officially on itunes for all those people with iphones.
To download Basketball, click on the photo below, donate what ever you feel, and after successful check out stay on the page and the album will automatically start downloading onto your computer. Like magic. VERY IMPORTANT, don’t click away from the page after you donate to ensure it downloads successfully. If there is a problem you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below and I will make sure you get the music. Enjoy.
Here is a list of the nine songs that make the album. I decided to write a little about each song and include some associated photos since we on Lovebryan and all.
2. Last Night – I was really overwhelmed with a feeling of wanting to die one night, and thinking of my brothers reaction to me not being around kept me on this earth. Danilo has always been my angel and I’m a jew.
3. Ridiculous – A song that tells the story of my trip from Chile to Peru in 2004 trying to save my relationship with a girl who cheated on me. The only problem was that I felt like killing everybody and blowing up the whole country. Needless to say the trip was a failure. Of course I learned a lot and am still learning a lot about being honest with myself and eventually letting go. The letting go part is obviously the part I need the most help with. Not judging my feelings no matter how positive or how negative has also been a lesson.
5. Somewhere – Not really sure what this one is about, but thought it would make a good intermission song for the middle of the record. I like the feeling of it and that it is mostly instrumental.
8. Sun Down – Remembering the good times before my ex-girlfriend cheated on me with a fake hippy, and how I let it kill me for “the last four years.”
9. Zombie – Pretty self explanatory, I met the girl who cheated on me at a Zombie Prom party. Duh. At this party I was the dude who married every one and found out their signs to see if they were compatible before carrying on with the ceremony.
DOWNLOAD, Click on the photo.
All songs written, recorded, mixed, and instrumented by Pat Parra
Mastered by Garrett Haines, Chief Mastering Engineer at Treelady Studios
Special Thanks to my brother, my lovely mother Kat Parra, my dad who produced this album with porotos, Mario S., Brian Archuleta, Heavy Mello, Bryan for the undying support and all my friends and family for putting up with me through everything.